-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 00:48:40 -0400

Gman,

Can it not be that my computer was just on for so many hours and working it
hard with audacity and all that my memory got low?  Wasnt there someway to
change virtual memory or something to do with page fault on your settings,
although I thought I had increased that already at some point before.

Christine