-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:12:32 -0400

Cristy,
    Don't copy individual files.  I can almost guarantee that you'll have
issues trying to get them back together should they be needed later.
Instead, Copy the entire folder containing them and then add today's date to
the end of the folder's name on the Copy (not on the original, of course).

    Empty your Deleted Files foder before Copying them over.  There's no
sense in backing up a bunch of stuiff you already know you don't want.  To
empty that OE folder, right click on it and select [Empty "Deleted Items"
Folder] within OE.

Peace,
Gman