-=PCTechTalk=- help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:12:26 -0400

Hi,

I just got a blue screen that did not look good at all, I restarted and
windows said I had recovered from a serious error.

I am not sure what happened but am nervous about it.  Could it be a memory
thing from being online awhile?

any help is appreciated.

I guess it was a stop error?  BC Code:25 BCP1:001902FE and on and on.

Christine