-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 01:58:58 -0400

Cristy,
    While that can cause all sorts of issues, they usually don't give errors
like this one.  Yes, there is a way to change virtual memory settings, but
the defaults are usually the best settings already.  If the issue does turn
out to be RAM related, it means you need to consider upgrading the RAM in
your machine.

Peace,
Gman