-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:34:14 -0400

"System Managed Size" is what should be checked in that area.  That
selection automatically gives Windows the option to increase it if necessary
and it's the best option for XP and Vista systems.  Manual control of the
swapfile was a good idea back in the days of Win9x, NT & 2000 but it can
actually hinder the system under the newer operating systems.

Peace,
Gman