-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:04:47 -0400

Gman, is there an easy way to see what memory I have installed like Belarc
program or something?  I did set to "system managed" for virtual memory and
looks like the custom size I had is gone, and there is a bullet mark there
for "system managed" currently allocated 1534 now.

No other bullet circles are marked in that window.

I looked at event log viewer and saw some errors with my zonen alarm
starting up slow, there were some warnings also error on harddisk during
paging operation Event ID 51

I went to help and support, from start menu then to Dell support, system
info.  I think the first time around, it had not read my computer's info and
was showing me what came with it when I bought it, I have installed more RAM
since purchasing it. I think then it connected somehow to my computer and
read what was in there, would that make sense?

Christine