-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:31:14 -0400

Quick & easy, huh?        Me???          LOL

Actually, it IS really easy.  Run a hard drive search for the term .DBX.
Assuming there's only one User set up on the system, you'll see that all of
the 'hits' are in a single location on your hard drive.  Open up Windows
Explorer and go to that location.  Copy that entire folder (folder and all
of its contents) to your external and you're done.

By the way, paranoid is how ALL backups should be approached.           :O)

Peace,
Gman