-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:07:19 -0400

Exactly.  Look for a link called Support on the main page.  Once there, look
for a Search box and type in your model number.  Once you locate the main
page for that model, most of the info should already be showing.  Look for a
section that discusses the Memory or RAM and it'll list how much and what
kind the board supports.  Couldn't be made much easier.            :O)

This same approach also applies to custom built systems, except that you
follow these steps at the mainboard manufacture's site.

Peace,
Gman