-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:24:07 -0400

Gman,

Im not sure I remember now what slots what was in before he installed that
new one today so not sure how to tell him to return it to the state it was
in.  I know they wont refund my installation fee back I bet but I will try.

It states on the back of the receipt that installation charges are
nonrefundable.  Do you have an account with NewEgg?  Is it a safe and secure
site for me to put my personal info in and order from?  I cannot believe the
diff in price.

Christine