-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:55:53 -0400

When I questioned the tech about the matched pairs, he said as long as the 1
gig stick was in the first slot, it would work properly and be the best
speed ;( duh.

By habit, I always populate the 1st slot first and then whatever other slot
is dictated
by the mainboard manual to acheive dual-channel mode, since some mainboards
Christine