-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:34:27 -0400

Darn, I hit send before I meant to on this one,

So are you saying for me to purchase two 1 GB memory sticks DDR and take out
the current memory that is in the computer?

Also I think my brother may have added a stick or two of memory awhile back
so am I runing single rather than dual now?

And a thought occurred to me that I still have my old computer minus the
hard drive, maybe I could figure out how to get the memory sticks out of
that one and would that work?  They were probably 512 mb or something.

Christine