-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:36:39 -0400

I downloaded this program and did not see the "crawler toolbar" checked
before I clicked install and then tried to uninstall it, hope I did, I
searched for crawler after using their uninstall feature for it, and found
it in c\windows/prefetch or something like that.  My spyware Guard caught it
as a BSO and I told it not to let it in or whatever, it was trying to change
my homepage...eek.

Christine