-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 19:56:32 -0400

I need to learn how to change this stuff myself since he is always so busy
to help me with this but for some reason I am nervous tinkering with the
insides of my computer, I could however play with the old one I have to
learn from it, it was not a Dell but a VPR Matrix from Best Buy, their brand
but I had it custom built.

I am trying to decide on a new computer before the end of this summer but
would like to keep this one alive awhile longer if possible.

It is four years old now and I guess as some people may refer to it "Dell
from ..." ;o, dont know it its been that bad but I really did love the old
VPR Matrix I had.

That is a great visual you sent, thanks!  So are they saying then dont mix
memory that came with your computer with brand new memory or is it just the
order/slots you put them in and all.  I guess you dont want to mix like a
512 mb with two 256 mb or the like.

Christine