-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:37:43 -0400

I was worried something was not right, I even tried to explain to the guy
about pairs being matched, I do not think he knew what I was talking about
though.  I did ask if I had time to return it if not happy with it and he
said yes.  Maybe if I can return it.  If I can get the stick out or take it
back to them to remove, I may try that.  It is not your fault, dont fret
over that.  I was being impatient and they were eggheads.  So you are
recommending me taking out all the old and buying two sticks of 1 gig is
what I am thinking.  I need to look again at the link you sent for the
prices too.  I am sure they must have been better.  I have never ordered
memory online before or any parts for my computer online really other than
ink for my printer.

When you say I have it right in my head, it it the amount like 512, 256, or
the speed like 333 or both, See my second email on that please?

thanks

Christine