-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:30:25 -0400

Matched sticks are 'matched' at the factory and sold in pairs.  Mixing ANY
memory spec across a dual-channel enabled pair of memory slots will prevent
dual-channel from working.  This means capacity, speed, manufacturer, etc.
all much be the same.  This info is read directly from the sticks
themselves.

Peace,
Gman