Re: [ARMini-support] Is it possible to get the correct time

  • From: Chris Johnson <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 10:58:30 +0100

In article <57d8d8ab54.Andrew-Pin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Andrew Pinder <Andrew.Pinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Give the reported problems about smaller errors not being
> corrected, I'm wondering what people have experienced with the
> switch to BST.

No problem with any of my machines. For the Iyonix foe example

*nettime_status
Current time:    Sunday, 29 March 2015 10:54:30.09
Last adjustment: 22 minutes 27 seconds ago
Last delta:      0.021335 seconds fast
Last server:     x.ns.gin.ntt.net
Last protocol:   SNTP
Poll interval:   30 minutes

Have just checked my SyncDiscs logs, which runs several overnight
jobs, and everything looks as it should.

I have never seen any problems with nettime operation, and generally
forget about it, until threads such as these come up in newsgroups,
maillists etc.

--
        Chris Johnson