[iyonix-support] Re: Flashed it now, but ...

  • From: cj <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:03:51 +0000 (GMT)

I think strictly you should have left the |End line, since it is the
way the separate blocks are recognised when the file is edited by the
configuration tool.

You did not actually answer the question posed by Bernard:

I would say something in your !Boot.Choices.Boot.PreDesk
has gone wrong before it reaches: !Boot.Choices.Boot.PreDesk.Configure
Open the PreDesk folder and tell us what is there before 'Configure'.

There is something in your predesk directory that is preventing the
Configure directory being executed.