[iyonix-support] Re: Flashed it now, but ...

  • From: John Sandford <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:25:39 GMT

In message <9cc95ae250.Orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Alex Cessford <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> So attached is a screenshot of my PreDesk directory. None of the stuff
> in there means anything to me, so I couldn't begin to guess what to
> investigate. However, Bernard did also say: "and tell us what is there
> before 'Configure'". Looking at the directory I can see its contents
> but that doesn't indicate, (to me!), what comes *before* Configure, so
> I've resorted to guessing/trying to use common-sense and also attached
> my Desktop file for your inspection. I've scanned down its contents in
> hope, but can't see anything meaningful - can you?

Two other items in Predesk that could be a problem are WimpSA I'm sure
that should not be there and what is the ~SetupMineMap Obey file doing
?, (the items are multitasked so files after the Configure folder
could be at fault)

Also on further consideration The UniprintFS error message is probably
coming from !Printers as a result of !Uniprint not being run in
predesk either.

John

--
John Sandford   West Herts   UK