[iyonix-support] Re: Flashed it now, but ...

  • From: Alex Cessford <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:32:36 GMT

In message <4B65CD22.90004@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alex Cessford wrote:

> [snip]

> Please remove any quoted text appearing after the last line you have
> written. These posts are getting ridiculously long and everyone is havng
> to scroll all the way down to the bottom only to find you have nothing
> further to say.
I can quite appreciate this point, so understand your request. So
first, I apologise.
However, second, I find it difficult to know quite what, or how much
to snip. In the past I've borne the point you are making in mind, only
to find people asking me things I've previously posted or complaining
that I've snipped too much. Can't win :-(

--
Alex.