[iyonix-support] Re: Flashed it now, but ...

  • From: Alex Cessford <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 20:52:44 GMT

In message <efe365e250.dougjwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Much against the grain, I am going to top-post a reply here Doug,
because Druck and others have complained about having to scroll down
to see replies but my reply in this case needs to refer to what you
said, so I can't snip it.

Short and sweet: Given my previous reply to you, Doug, I am especially
appreciative of your kind, understanding, gentle and most helpful
reply. I do thank you.

I have saved the contents of your reply below and am now going to act
upon it just as you suggest - including going away and taking time out
:-) Bless you.
Pity Peter Naulls couldn't guide me in the way that you have achieved.

--
Alex.