[iyonix-support] Re: Flashed it now, but ...

  • From: John Sandford <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:26:55 GMT

In message <9cc95ae250.Orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Alex Cessford <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

> So attached is a screenshot of my PreDesk directory. None of the stuff
> in there means anything to me, so I couldn't begin to guess what to
> investigate. However, Bernard did also say: "and tell us what is there
> before 'Configure'". Looking at the directory I can see its contents
> but that doesn't indicate, (to me!), what comes *before* Configure, so
> I've resorted to guessing/trying to use common-sense and also attached
> my Desktop file for your inspection. I've scanned down its contents in
> hope, but can't see anything meaningful - can you?

The Error is probably associated with !Uniprint.

Move !Uniprint out of the Predesk folder to a folder on your hard disk
( shift drag) and reboot.
You can open the configure folder in predesk and double click the !Run
file to get your normal desktop size back to see better.

John

--
John Sandford   West Herts   UK

Hemel Hempstead RISC OS User Group email info@xxxxxxxxx