[iyonix-support] Re: Flashed it now, but ...

  • From: Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 23:54:18 +0000

On 31 Jan, Alex Cessford wrote in message
    <6f2169e250.Orpheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> In message <4B65DC08.1000301@xxxxxxxxxx>
>           Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Since Jan 1st, just how many posts have you made to this list? Even
> > today, the number must be at least 10, and 2 more as I type this.  It's
> > no wonder you're confused - you are obfuscating a small number of real
> > issues for many many invented ones of your own.
>
> How many posts? Oh, there's a limit is there? Didn't know that.

Peter's point is well-made.  I've got some ideas to help, but frankly I'm
now so confused by your "stream of consciousness" approach to describing the
problem that I'm not even sure where we've got to.  Your flapping and
unnecessary verbiage is preventing those without the time to read your every
post in minute detail from getting involved.

As far as I can see, you've not tried to isolate where the error is
occurring.  Have you tried using Martin Avison's Reporter to show all the
errors that occur as !Boot is run?

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England

http://www.stevefryatt.org.uk/