-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:00:54 -0300

He, he, he... your explanation is much better than any book I could read!!!
I get it now,   When I got the components for my computer I went for a dual
core, but as I didn´t have the money for the whole lot I saved on the memory
and just got a 1GB stick.  As I would be running XP 32 bit on a 64bit
computer I didn´t think it would matter much.  But now that I have XP 64X
and am about to install it, its time to look for a matched pair.

The amazing thing is the speed I get out of my computer with just the 1GB
stick... I keep all kinds of appliances and windows running at the same
time... It will fly with the matched pair :o))

Thanks for the lesson, Gman!

Lil