[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:26:54 -0700 (PDT)

Paul wrote:
  "I've posted requests twice to others to define what they mean by
'transitional form'. I have posted mine. When we agree what the word means, we
will be able to discuss the matter"

  I don't remember your definition, but I would say that defining that word in
such a way as to make discusion possible may be beyond us. But I'll try.
Transitional form: A creature which shows the partial progression between two
creatures which are extremely dissimilar, where the 3 creatures in
consideration are part of an actual evolutionary progression, such that
creature C is a descendant of B and B is a descendant of A.

  Paul wrote:
  "I have agreed previously that this is true. I have not changed my mind.
However, evolution is a process, which, to the best of their ability to
discern, many men of science and 'non-diploma-possessing' people, is the best
explanation of why we are what and where we are."

  Whether or not everyone on the planet (or just a majority, or just a majority
of the scientists) agrees or not has nothing to do with truth, or the evidence
and logic behind what we think to be true. It seems to me you've agreed with
this type of statement before too, but in the end you are still using it as
your justification for thinking it (evolution) to be true.

  JA

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.