[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:49:00 -0800

Paul,

As you are discovering, most of us here cut our teeth on the creation/evolution debate and are more than capable of defending our position. This is why I had no reservations about Professor Dawkins joining us. Jack, James, Martin and Philip have all provided fine responses to your claims. Martin's postings have been of an exceptionally high standard, in my opinion, even for him!

You have not indicated any response from Professor Dawkins to your e-mail, but I expect that he will decline the invitation. This is a pity, because as well as pleasing the masses with assembly-line rhetoric (which he is good at, I'll admit), he ought to spend some time addressing those who are ready, willing and able to both defend their own position and attack his. Otherwise he becomes a bit like someone who professes to be a chess champion, but who never plays anyone but those with only a passing interest or ability in the game.

I have had communication in the past with Dr Kurt Wise, and with Dr Steve Austen, and I can personally vouch for the fact that they are exceptionally knowledgeable in their fields and extremely helpful and polite. It would be good to get all three of them (ie, including Dr Richard Dawkins) together here, but I feel that the one who would dismiss the idea is, as always, the evolutionist.

Anyway, I'll leave you to battle on. Don't you just wonder what dentists evolved from? T-Rex perhaps?

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com