[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Martin G. Selbrede" <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:18:29 -0500

On Sep 19, 2007, at 12:51 PM, Paul Deema wrote:

Regarding Michael Behe and his well worn mousetrap, I've read a number of discussions of his theories and why, after significant investigation (he did rather throw a spanner into the works after all) these theories have been largely discounted. The blood clotting cascade was very interesting. One of those aforementioned investigations looked into this function and to this blundering amateur, a very good case was made for an alternative explanation for its origin which falsified the irreducible complexity argument. Sadly I can't recall who this was and a search for such info -- along with similar searches for every other thing I can't remember -- would exhaust my remaining allotment of time.

Not so fast there, Paul. The shoe is on the other foot entirely regarding blood clotting, and the folks with the red faces are the evolutionists who tried to "debunk" Behe with ill-considered hearsay technobabble that blew up in their faces while they were posturing as superior critics to the creationist. See this link:

http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/index.php?command=view&id=442

Martin