[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:05:33 +0100

Dear Paul,
My Abiogenesis Doc was written by myself after extracting the information from
Wilder-Smith's book. This was the first time I came across this argument and I
was gobsmacked by it. This gave me a whole new weapon to use against
evolutionists. No more do I need to be constantly drawn from one area of
contention to another every time I hit an evolutionists nerve. I used to belong
to a Christian run creationist e-mail forum who would use argument after
argument against evolutionists but never pining them down to resolve each issue
before going on to the next. I told them that they were wasting their time
trying to knock down the evolutionary edifice when all they had to do was to
point out that the edifice had no foundation. But no, they preferred to amaze
each other at how clever they were at chasing evolutionists and never catching
them.

Your reference to the stratified fossil is an example of what I feared would
happen and that is digression into another area without fist laying to rest
abiogenesis. Your problem of not understanding it will not be solved by
browsing through another area that you may not understand either. You stated
that the stratified fossil record as being 'overwhelming', overwhelming in what
way? It is quite clear what your problem is - you will not consider that life
must have been created. The chemistry involved in disproving that abiogenesis
occurred in a random fashion is beyond intelligent rational argument. Why can
you not accept it? What it proves is that there must have been intelligent
input into the origin of life - if it exists and it couldn't happen without
help then it must have happened with help. You said the former must have
occurred because of the latter. This is utter nonsense and flies in the face of
the above facts. Do yourself a favour and put a little more research into
investigating abiogenesis and molecular biology. You don't have to study the
whole subject, just its supposed beginning. Try and find someone who will make
a convincing case that the very high level of chirality found in life can come
about by random processes. It will be like finding someone who will can make a
case for a computer program developing by itself without any help from a man or
a computer.

Regards

Jack

Regards