[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Martin G. Selbrede" <mselbrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:11:37 -0500

On Sep 19, 2007, at 1:33 PM, Paul Deema wrote:

Martin S
...However I am interested in reading his definition of kinds. I guess if I had known of the term 'baraminology' I would most cetainly have typed it int that little box and pressed 'Go'. I will also check those two references you've given and the one involving the Smithsonian if you provide it to me.

Paul D

Hi Paul,

A good place to start is this link concerning the treatment Sternberg received for publishing Dembski back in August 2004:

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/klinghoffer200508160826.asp

It's noteworthy that the National Center for Science Education's Dr. Eugenie C. Scott insisted that no evolutionary biologist had reviewed the article prior to publication, considering that editor Sternberg holds TWO Ph.D.s in evolutionary biology. Sternberg is the guy who was harassed for publishing Dembski's article.

Martin