[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:10:56 +0100

Dear Paul,
If you think that the article about abiogenesis is merely an anecdote then you
clearly have no idea what evolution is about. If you want more information
about what creationists say about the 2nd L. O. T. check out this site
http://www.icr.org/article/86/ its not too long an article.
otherwise I'm not really interested in perusing the subject any further with
you. You may think this is a cop-out but if you can't see just how serious
these problems are then there is little point in continuing. Don't worry about
it you are in the same boat as pretty much all evolutionists. Occasionally we
meet one who thinks rationally and objectively, I was once an evolutionist and
I re-engaged my brain.

Regards