[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:57:56 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
Abiogenesis and evolution are seperate phenomena. Before either phenomenon, the
only opportunity was for a beginning, a start, an origin. Two choices are on
offer (to my knowledge) -- they are abiogenesis and special act of creation by
a supa-human entity. It matters not which of the two that beginning might be --
with no further intervention, evolution is plausible.
If it was by the agency of abiogenesis, then a study of the world in which we
live -- which includes the study of the stratified fossil record -- will
suggest how this happenned. If it was by the agency of a supa-human entity,
then a study of the world in which we live -- which includes the study of the
stratified fossil record -- will similarly suggest how this happenned.
You said -- It is quite clear what your problem is - you will not consider that
life must have been created. You seem to see the world as being couched in
terms of everyone except yourself having the problem.
You also said -- Your reference to the stratified fossil is an example.... What
I said was -- the stratified fossil record -- . Does this affect your response?
Also I said ... and the former must have occurred ... In light of what I have
conceded above, this was carelessly worded. However the event had to occur --
it is merely the mechanism which is in question.
You did not address my difficulties concerning A E Wilder-Smith. I say again --
"Why is there no mention in the scientific mainsteam of a man of such talent
and stature?"
Finally, please do a search for "Apo A-I Milano". My search produced 319,000
hits, the first on my list being
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/33816.php. Other sources I've seen
indicate that all who carry this gene are descended from a single marriage
about 400 years ago. If you do not subscribe to the concept of evolution, how
would you explain this phenomenon?