[geocentrism] Re: Earth gravity static or time dependent?

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:51:56 +1000

In physics, density is mass m per unit volume V-how heavy something is compared
to its size. A small, heavy object, such as a rock or a lump of lead, is denser
than a lighter object of the same size or a larger object of the same weight,
such as pieces of cork or foam.

But Allen you should clarify you were being disambiguous. Not only
disambiguous, but non specifically out of all the denseness below you chose
just one plank of it , if you can pardon the pun. More below.

Density (disambiguation)

Density and dense usually refer to a measure of how much of some entity is "in"
a fixed amount of other space. Types of density include:

In physics:

  a.. Density, mass per volume
    a.. Area density, mass over a (two-dimensional) area
    b.. Linear density, mass over a (one-dimensional) line
    c.. Planck density, Planck mass per Planck length
    d.. Specific gravity, a dimmensionless ratio based on the density of a
substance to the density of water
  b.. Relative density, a measure of density in comparison to the density of
something else
    a.. Vapour density, a relative density used for gases
  c.. Current density, the ratio of electric current to area
    a.. Charge density, the electric charge per volume
  d.. Energy density, potential energy per unit volume or mass, depending on
context
  e.. Force density, force per unit volume
  f.. Information density, the amount of information compared to many units
  g.. Optical density, the absorbance of an element
In mathematics:

  a.. Dense set and nowhere dense set in topology
  b.. Schnirelmann density in number theory
  c.. Natural density (also called asymptotic density) in number theory
  d.. Lebesgue density in measure theory
  e.. Probability density function, a function which maps probabilities across
the real line and whose integral is 1
    a.. Density estimation is the construction of an estimate of a probability
density function
    b.. Kernel density estimation, used in statistics to estimate a probability
density function of a random variable
  f.. Density in graph theory, the fraction of possible edges that exist in a
graph
  g.. Dense order in order theory
  h.. Dense-in-itself, in geometry, is a set that contains no isolated points
  i.. In forcing (mathematics), a subset D of a forcing notion (P, ? ) is
called dense in P if for any p in P there is d in D with d?p
In other scientific fields:

  a.. Population density, population per unit area
  b.. Computer storage density, bits (how computers store information) over an
amount of area or volume
Density can also refer to:

  a.. Spiritual density, states of being for various planes of existence
  b.. Density (band), an Italian progressive rock band
Why should we listen to Plank????who sounds like a man from the big bang ,
The God in which Max Planck believed was an almighty, all-knowing, benevolent
but unintelligible God that permeated everything, manifest by symbols,
including physical laws. His view may have been motivated by an opposition like
Einstein's and Schrödinger's against the positivist, statistical subjective
universe of the quantum mechanicists Bohr, Heisenberg and others. Planck was
interested in truth and Universe beyond observation, and so objected against
atheism as an obsession with symbols.

Planck regarded the scientist as a man of imagination and faith, "faith"
interpreted as being similar to "having a working hypothesis". For example the
causality principle isn't true or false, it is an act of faith. Thereby Planck
may have indicated a view that points toward Imre Lakatos' research programs
process descriptions, where falsification is mostly tolerable, in faith of its
future removal. [5]

      [hide] v . d . ePlanck's natural units
      Base Planck units Planck time · Planck length · Planck mass · Planck
charge · Planck temperature
      Derived Planck units Planck energy · Planck force · Planck power · Planck
density · Planck angular frequency · Planck pressure · Planck current · Planck
voltage · Planck impedance · Planck momentum

The Planck density is the unit of density, denoted by ?P, in the system of
natural units known as Planck units.where:

  mP is the Planck mass
  lP is the Planck length
  c is the speed of light in a vacuum
  is Dirac's constant
  G is the gravitational constant
This is a unit which is very large, about equivalent to 1023 solar masses
squeezed into the space of a single atomic nucleus. At one unit of Planck time
after the Big Bang, the mass density of the universe is thought to have been
approximately one unit of Planck density.

Come on Allen need I go further with this nonsense..  Paul will immediately
find in Planck the source of our evolution energy...

I will respond to the other points which sounded more real later