[geocentrism] Re: Earth gravity static or time dependent?

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,

Yes your right..I did read your paper however i was not sure of exactly how you
approached that aether so i just used that as a general abbreviated quick
"thesis" for some of the aether evidence for "real density" ..but I take your
point.........

I am glad there is some common ground in this area...even if the exact nature
of the "common ground" is yet to be "worked out"..The numerical value is the
issue that need to be addressed. The plank figure of 3.6x1093 gm/cm3. iss what
i use for the moment... However, I think the implications of the efficience of
the energy transfer between aether and mass and visa versa is yet to be fully
examined....I think finding the right analogy based on other observed effects
to/with /in the aether may be key in extrapolating meaningful properties not
just theoretical mathematical ones, .which may or may not true. Right now
though that is i believe is a good figure to date, and fits "firmness" and
allows for instantaneous gravitational vibrations of the aether that based on
plank constants would propagate at ~ 10-44 sec...... that would also implies a
natural frequency of 1047 Hz this is based on the plank examinations of Bouw;
Geocentric primer pg 125-129.  If
 someone does not have a copy we can re-post where to get that... I think the
patterns, if reversed engineered, would give us a better or more accurate
figure for that density ..but that would be a trail and error endeavor and i
think would require supercomputing power like the one used in simulating
nuclear yields based on physical configurations ( wave propagation/ harmonics)
that the DOE runs instead of actual explosions to test new deigns of "special
weapons"..in any case i don’t know anyone who would help in that just
yet.....but i do think that is what will be needed to extrapolated the best
most accurate numerical values based on the observed mass distribution
patterns....a calculator & slide rule is not gona work here im afraid....

Your figure of half a milligram per cubic meter i think is not nearly dense
enough to account for wave propagation as gravity........... . You outline a
relationship of pressure in the aether to the weight of mass at the poles, but
i would point out that if gravity ( cause of weight) is a vibration (for the
reason i have already outlined) that relationship to aether pressure would not
be valid for the aether itself....why?..... It would only be an expression of
the aetheral vibrational wave pressure or the value of the pressure created
above and beyond the "normal" aetheral "static pressure" by the gravitational
wave...I believe vibration is the strongest explanation of gravity, certainly
the only "mimic-able" one. Therefore, I think the relationship between pressure
and the weight of mass is incorrect. It is the very issue that needs to be in
some way shown external of its own definition as the validation for its
definition. This is to say, it must be
 shown that the density and pressure have that relationship to weight before
you use that as the defining criteria for its own definition. There are in my
opinion far more weighter/logical reasons that imply "grav pressure" as being
independent from the "normal" pressure of the aether. Just as any pressure
applied to mass via "currents" or visa versa is independent/ above and beyond
the "normal" pressure of the aether, whatever that is.

I do not believe there is at this time a measurable "static pressure" of the
aether/ firmament since it is the most basic and fundamental "natural state" of
the objects placed in it. (in the same way that the preasure of the atmospher
on you is inperceptiable to you except in terms of some other external  frame
of reference)  In fact if you were to attempt to extrapolate the "static
pressure" of the aether i would suggest that you will have to ....

1. Recognized that the objects are placed "fixed" in it thus "static
pressure"then should be determine by the movability or immovability of mass in
the aether as being "fixed" in a medium aether....

2. This relationship might be in essence a lot closer to viscosity then to
weight..."viscosity" ( the ability to pour or transfer energy since any fluid
reacts with the mass or gas, ...ie air,.... around it in a numerical and
meaningful way via energy transfer as long as there is a point of reference
used as a "base line" figure(s)) then can be extrapolated via the efficiency of
the mass to aether/ visa versa energy transfer value. That value should be able
to be ~ "calculated" via grav slingshots and Aspeden effect and gyroscopic
effects numerically and "meaningfully" using the action or reaction of ordinary
mass as the benchmark or point of ref for any numerical value of aether
viscosity as defined previously. ..........

3.We can’t move a planet to ascertain the "static pressure" based on numerical
values of viscosity or inertia in the aether.... however artificial objects and
small asteroids and such have a inertial value ( the force needed to move them
from any "fixed" point placed in the aether)... that value we call inertia,
external of a direct gravitational attraction (wake) would should tell us the
"static pressure" based on viscosity ( energy transfer back and fourth between
mass and aether) and the "force’ required to move a "reference mass"(
artificial satellite) from its given location eternal or "neutralized"
gravitational field...the reason is, even eternal of a gravitational field, all
objects have an "inertial mass" based on the "force" nessisary to move or
change its present location.

Having said all that even this is an assumption that the viscosity and the
pressure are directly related to each other and even this is not yet known.
Although it sounds reasonable at first, it is key to remember that the "aether"
is the most fundamental "environment" known and therefore may not have a clear
relationship of its properties to its other properties. It may be a fundamental
medium that does not need clearly defined relationships of all its properties
to any of its other properties since it appears to define the relationships
that we observe with "ordinary matter"........Philosophically, the point
is....that any "deterministic force" does not need to conform to the forces
itself defines....Herein lies a difficulty that must always be in the back of
our minds. If the aether defines the properties and relationships of those
properties of mass that are in the aether, then the aether may not have the
same kinda relationships or any relationships
 for that matter between its own properties....? Example: God, the source,
defines man but God, the source ,is not defined by mans relationships or based
on man’s properties.......at some point this becomes the inevitable logical end
of exploration. However, having said that, there is good reason to suspect that
the aether has similar relationships or relationships of some kind even if not
in the same "format" as "ordinary matter" since it is a "created interactive&
integral" part of the "natural" universe............. Gen 1:1

Allen