[geocentrism] The Sun is not a Star?

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

        Bernie,

  I agree. I don't think the sun is a star, nor are the stars suns. Neither the
sun nor the stars are thermo-nuclear plants as the accepted theory goes. The
sun is some kind of electrical power station that controls the stars like
Christmas Tree lights that make their precise motions...going around the Earth
repetitively just as we see them go. As I quote in "S & S VI", there has never
been a resolution of any star.  They remain "points of light" reflecting off of
the outer shell encompassing this small and temporary universe. This is
Biblical, scientific, and logical.  The other is none of these.

  However, I don't believe--except in rare cases--that this is the best place
to start when trying to get someone to look at the geo/helio subject.

  MH

  Subject: The Sun is not a Star?

  MH,

  If the Earth is not a planet, then maybe the sun is not a star?

  "16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the
lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."

  The stars could have a different composition than the sun.

  Because the opposition, the heliocentrists, get so many things wrong,
  that we're better off to assume the opposite of what they say, and then do an
  investigation to see if they might be right.
  They also say that our sun is but one of trillions of stars, so that's why
  I thought about this possibility - of the sun not being a star.

  Bernie

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings,
and more!