[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:26:59 -0700

Yes, this almost always works, but with the first book I scanned with K1000, the headers were in some weird font, and the garbles were not consistent. There were literally dozens of variations of the author's name and the title of the book. Since ranked spelling brings up individual misspelled words, the number of misspelled words in the heading containing the author's name was doubled, resulting in a whole lot of results that brought down the rating substantially. Search and replace was not a whole lot of help in this book; the headers almost all had to be removed by hand.