[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:19:38 -0500

For your validating pleasure, I have submitted Anyone's Daughter by Shana
Alexander. Page breaks have been protected, and all pages are accounted for.
The synopsis is below.

WHILE THE TRIAL WAS ON, THE TRUE STORY COULDN'T BE TOLD

Now Shana Alexander tells it all-the story that has everything: Crime, sex,
race, rape, power, money, terrorisn love, hate, passion. A witch on trial. A
public burning. And searing facts that couldn't be told until now-how
America lost the Patty Hearst case, because what was done to her was done to
us.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can
do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do
the
something I can do.
- Everett Edward Hale, 1822 - 1909