[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT red hats

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:27:21 -0700 (PDT)

I can't believe you remember that I used to write programs for Unix systems!
You must have a great memory.

  I did wear a hat for my daughter's wedding, but it wasn't red (can't outshine
the bride!).  A friend made me a hat that was 'matronly but with zing' at my
request.  It was great fun.  (I'm planning on wearing it to tea at the Empress
Hotel too.)

  I ran into a group of Red Hat ladies once, and most of them had purple
clothes along with the red hat.  Just checked their website
http://www.redhatsociety.com/ and it's in red and purple.  Yep!  They mention
the purple clothing there.  Sounds like a fun group.

  Carrie

Evan Reese <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Well Carrie did say that she used to write code for Unix for some years. So
it would be fitting if she did wear a red hat, seeing that that is a variant
of Linux.