[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 20:39:51 -0600

Hi Mayrie,

There's a tip on my website that Gerald wrote concerning accent marks in case you're interested or need it in the future.

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tl.asp

BTW I've almost always seen your book titles without a space between the No. and the number of the book, like, No.19 Is there any reason for not including the space?

Thanks,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>