[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookShare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:23:34 -0400

Hi all,

I've just submitted for validation Whose Freedom?: The Battle Over America's
Most Important Idea by George Lakoff

It's been read through and pre-validated. Headers stripped; page numbers and
chapter titles protected. K1000 ranked spelling 99.93%.
276 pages.

[From the back cover]
Since September 11, 2001, the Bush administration has relentlessly invoked
the word "freedom." Al-Qaeda attacked us because "they hate our freedoms."
The United States can strike preemptively because "freedom is on the march."
Social security should be privatized in order to protect individual
freedoms.
In Whose Freedom?, Lakoff surveys the political landscape and offers an
essential map of the Republican battle plan that seeks to capture the hearts
and minds of Americans -- and shows how progressives can fight to
reinvigorate this most beloved of American political ideas.

As always, I can be contacted with questions or problems...

Deborah