[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:03:10 -0500

Hi, all. I just submitted BREAKFAST WITH JESUS, a devotional by the minister
Greg Laurie. This book took me what felt like forever, but there were a lot
of errors, no matter which settings I used. Well, it's done now, and the
book jacket info is pasted below for anyone who thinks they might be
interested in validating it for the site. Take care.
Start your day with Jesus and his disciples. Learn the spiritual lessons he
entrusted to his closest friends.

In his open and engaging style, Greg Laurie encourages us to see Jesus
through the eyes of his disciples-as a living, breathing, ever-present
friend, mentor, and teacher. Eighty-four devotional chapters give us insight
into the person of Jesus, the teaching of Jesus, and the promises of Jesus.

Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.