[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:20:12 -0700

Oh, nice, I love Gillian White! Thanks much for scanning. I can't take it to validate just now as I've already got a stack, but I definitely plan to read this.

I've read Bookshare's two other White books, Copy Cat and The Sleeper and liked them a lot. They're rather different, but I hope others will enjoy them. Have you read either of those?

Thanks again for the submission,

Allison