[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:51:56 -0800

Hi all:

I have just submitted the book Rider on Fire and When You Call My Name by
Sharon Sala.  I really enjoyed this book.  The book has all page numbers and
chapter headings.  Unfortunately, no matter what I did, I could not get the
book cover of the book to scan even though I  know that there is print on
it, so please bear with my summarizing, and if this book is validated, feel
free to change it.  If there are questions or you need any pages rescanned,
please email me at mekawh@xxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

The synopsis is below.

In rider on Fire, Sonora Jordan, an agent with the DEA, is running for her
life.  A crazed drug lord is gunning for her and she has no choice but to
lie low and leave town.  Drawn by a force that she cannot explain, she comes
face-to-face with a house and a man that she has only seen in dreams.  Now,
she must fight for newly discovered truth, a tenuous hold on love, and her
life.

In When You Call My Name, Wyatt Hatfield nearly died when his truck fell
down the side of a mountain.  Glory Dixon gave him blood, and unknowingly, a
part of herself as well.  When Wyatt recovers and leaves town, her world
falls apart.  Stalked by an unseen enemy, she cries out for help.and Wyatt
hears and answers.

Happy reading.

Meka