[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:54:24 -0600

Ooo! I was going to scan this book sometime because I loved it when I read
it a few years ago.  I just couldn't request it when I had other
interlibrary lones, so it kept not happening.  I'm surprised it was still on
the download page when I looked, because Star Trek books usually get
snatched pretty quickly.  I'll start reading it today.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/