[Wittrs] Re: When is "brain talk" really dualism?

  • From: "Rajasekhar" <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 06:11:42 -0000

> In some contexts that will make sense. "I took a hit of that hash and man,
> I'm really buzzed." I didn't decide to be buzzed, I decided to become buzzed
> by smoking the hash. So the hash or the smoking of it caused the feeling of
> being buzzed. Similarly, certain interventions in the brain by a doctor may
> alter one's feeling. So we can speak of physical causation re: minds and it
> is precisely because we can that we are confronted by this question of
> explaining the mind's relation to the brain.
>
> SWM

MANDAN MISRA said that phenomenal distinctions are unreal and appearance of
immutable word essence.
So the assumption of relation between brain and mind may be a myth,like cause
and its effect.Since cause is no way different from effect.
While playing with verbal images one must be cautious not to interrelate with
reality.

thank you
sekhar