[Wittrs] Re: When is "brain talk" really dualism?

  • From: "blroadies" <blroadies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 20:03:33 -0000

--- In Wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stuart W. Mirsky" <SWMirsky@...> wrote:

> > In what way is having a mental life  different from having a life?

> It refers to having subjective (private) experience.

In the spirit of fairness. I want to draw your attention to a Post I
just wrote to Glen in which tried to express what I believe you are
saying here, namely, that as a non-dualist you are not rejecting
subjectivity, mind, "inner experience" but, if I get it right, you are
placing all that as causal end-product of brain activity.

bruce