Re: [PCWorks] Should I re-install Windows XP?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:33:48 -0500

You sound surprised.  LOL.

I didn't mention any because I never had to use any other than
Driver Cleaner Pro, which doesn't work on HP drivers.  I
suggested you do a search for them and see what you can find
that may be free.

I didn't mention any registry cleaner.  Avoid those unless you
HAVE to have one, they can cause more problems than they could
fix.  Get some recommendations on that as well.  I use ERUNT's
registry optimizer (with no problems), but I don't know if it's
actually a "cleaner".
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner