Re: [PCWorks] Should I re-install Windows XP?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:34:26 -0500

That's the way I understood it, to remove then install again
the 3.0 installer.  Same with the HP drivers.  But I asked
about the Installer version because I was curious as to what
version was on your PC.  Are you on SP2?  SP3 has some
Installer problems on some PC's, and sometimes people on SP2
will add the new Installer version same as SP3 has.
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner
http://www.OrpheusComputing.com