-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:37:47 -0300

Christy,

 "So then you recommend I buy an additional stick of 1 gig memory to match
the other I bought (unless I can return that one and get a better price
online) and take out the older three sticks?"

Nope, thats not what Gman said at all!  You don´t buy an "additional" stick
of 1 gig.  You have to buy TWO matched sticks.  In other words, you have to
buy a PAIR of identical 1 GB memory sticks.

Lil