-=PCTechTalk=- Re: help,bluescreen yikes

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:16:38 -0400

HI Lil,

I think I am finally getting it in my thick skull now...ha!  took awhile
but.....same brand, same speed, same amt of memory... but is later you buy
another pair just make sure it is in fact a pair not a single stick and they
are matched with each other as well as I suppose being the same speed as the
previous pair.

Christine