[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: j a <ja_777_aj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

  I'm afraid I can't take credit for that little brain thrust, but I do like
it, when I'm really busy.

  I'll re-forward the emails in question.

  JA

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  JA
  Sorry for the delay -- it's my turn to be wrapped around the axle! (Amusing
analogy -- never heard it before. Are you its origin?)
  There are five articles in my evolution group for that date and I don't want
to spend time uselessly commenting on anything other than what is relevant in
your mind. Would you mind providing the relevant time as well as the date? It
has been some time and the matters we were considering are now stale in my mind.
  Thanks.
  Paul D