[geocentrism] Re: Evolution

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:03:49 +0100

Dear Philip,
We are all arrogant whether we like it or not. You are arrogant about Roman
Catholicism, Neville is arrogant about geocentrism and I am arrogant my faith
and geocentrism, which includes creation. We all believe we are correct (have
knowledge of the truth) therefore we either agree to disagree or we express
ourselves and beliefs in an arrogant way. ultimately God will be the judge.

Question:
How complicated must something get before it is considered 'un-designed'? Or
put another way;
What is the minimum that can be removed from a 'biological' organism that will
allow it to be considered designed?

My Thoughts:
I suspect that the difference will reduce down to whether it is 'alive' or not.
I then ask myself, what then is it about being 'alive' that would make it
un-designed?